|Location:||New Granemor: Soraya's Pearapplos Shop|
|The metal and even dragonbane poison in this dragonblade has been mutated by forces within the No Man's Land. Mulb the Dwelf of Granemor took what remained and forged it back into a usable weapon. Its powers have been mutated as well...|
- On Monster Category "Dragon" or "Dragonkind", the Dragonblade's Element is the same as the monster's Base Element.
- On Monster Category "Dragon", the Blade deals 115% Base, Random, and Stats damage.
- On Monster Category "Dragonkind" (which includes categories "Drakel", "Velociraider", and "Lizard"), the Blade deals 107.5% Base, Random, and Stats damage. If the monster is also of Monster Category "Dragon", this is not applied.
When a monster of Monster Category "Dragon" or "Dragonkind" is hit by the Blade:
- The monster makes a Save Roll. It gets a bonus equal to [ItsLevel/10] + [ItsEnd/5] + [ItsLUK/20]. It must roll higher than 55 + [YourLUK/20], plus 10 if the monster is Category "Dragon". If it succeeds, nothing happens.
- If the monster fails the Save, it becomes Mutated. The monster's Element Modifiers are exchanged:
- Frozen monsters and monsters immune to Scrambling/Randomising are immune to this effect.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.