|Power Level:||90, Mastercraft|
|Location:||Quest for the Twilight Set|
|This spear of rigid bone is fashioned from the undead legions that protect the Forgotten! While bone is not as durable of a combat material as steel, it has the advantage of spooking its opponents and lowering their resolve!|
|Damage:||540.4% Base and Random each, 347% Lucky Strike damage each|
- All normal Player attacks and weapon Specials gain +2 BTH and deal *85/87 damage. (Not factored in)
- On normal Player attacks and weapon Specials, there is a 20.07*(HitsConnected/HitsAttempted)% chance of inflicting the monster with Dusk's Distress* (renamed Afraid) for 3 turns. The chance of not acting each turn is 16%, however, this is increased to 17.6% for any turns that you spend attacking with the weapon. It is also multiplied by the monster's Darkness resistance. Darkness-element monsters are immune to this effect**. The monster takes +0 to its save***:
- Level: 90 vs MonsterLevel
- Major: YourDEX vs MonsterCHA
- Minor: YourLUK vs MonsterLUK
- *Dark energy from Dusk's Distress's strikes fill the enemy with distress!
- **Creatures of Darkness are immune to the frightening energy from Dusk's Distress.
- ***Your foe resists the dark energy emanating from Dusk's Distress.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.