|This article contains information about an item or quest that is only available to players who have upgraded their characters into a Guardian or X-Guardian.|
|Power Level:||Character Level 5(with a minimum of 0)|
|Location:||Given to characters who have Short Sword as their no-drop weapon, and then upgrade to Guardian. It can also be semi-permanently swapped in the Guardian Tower by paying 20 Z-tokens.|
|Element:||Switches randomly between the 8 elements|
|The elite weapon of BattleOn's sneaky protectors. Its devastating damage comes at a gamble as it randomly shifts elements. It grows more powerful as you do.|
- Summons the Guardian Dragon.
- Rate: 5%
- All normal Player attacks and weapon specials deal 123.4% damage and gain +3 BtH, this does affect the Guardian Dragon.
- Its appearances changes based on its current element.
- The weapon deals additional damage based on your Level. When you equip it, you are told its stats*:
Base: round (1.75*(0.00375*PowLvl^2 + 0.5625*PowLvl + 5.25)/2/(1+0.03*PowLvl))
Random: round(2*((0.0075*PowLvl^2 + 1.125*PowLvl + 10.5)/2/(1+0.03*PowLvl) - Base))
- The weapon grows in power to match you! It does «» damage with +«» to hit!
- While in-game display does not update to show these numbers, the damage does really increase.
- A temporary version can be found in the Guardian Tower Armory.
Also see other basic Guardian no-drop items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.