The Stat points are skill points that help you in battle:
- Strength(STR) gives the player more melee & ranged weapon damage and a bonus % to hit with melee weapons
- Endurance(END) gives the player more HP (5 HP per point).
- Intellect(INT) gives the player more MP, a bonus % to hit with magic attacks, and increases magic attack damage
- Charisma(CHA) gives the player's pet more damage and a bonus % to hit with pet attacks
- Dexterity(DEX) gives the player more defense chance, a bonus % to hit for all attacks, and increases ranged attack damage
- Luck(LUK) gives the player more chance in some class rolls, gives a small bonus % to hit for all attacks, small bonus to dodge, increases % chance of attacking first in battle, and increases Lucky Strike damage
Now you know the stat points. But how you train them? Outside of Battleon, there are three trainers (to reach them, you must first speak with Twilly, click hello, and then click "Visit the Stat Trainers." There are three stat trainers you can visit:
- Sir Lanceler: The basic trainer. He can train all stat points up to 75.
- Grimweld: The advanced fighting trainer. He can train up to 200 STR, DEX and END.
- Neberon: The advanced magic trainer. He can train up to 200 INT, LUK and CHA.
Remove Stat Points
Stat points can be added, but they can also be removed!
Somewhere in Lore is the undead remains of Sir Pwnsalot, the un-trainer. To find him, you must either be a Guardian (in which case you use the portal in the Guardian Tower) or you die and enter one of the portals in Death's domain (after agreeing to hunt down his hourglasses). Sir Pwnsalot differs from the other trainers not only in that he removes stat points, but also because you must lose to him in a fight in order to be untrained. Should you beat him, you will receive no reward or untraining.
He can untrain:
- Weakness (-5 STR points)
- Stupidity (-5 INT points)
- Ugliness (-5 CHA points)
- Unluckiness (-5 LUK points)
- Clumsiness (-5 DEX points)
- Weakness (-5 END points)